A little fluff, a little crisp, and a lot of good taste, for only 160 calories. BariatricPal Protein & Fiber Bars Vanilla Crisp gives you. It’s a great-tasting crispy vanilla flavored bar surrounded by rich yogurt coating – a lot like eating a marshmallow but while you’re on your low-carb bariatric diet.
At the same time, you’re giving your body 15 grams of protein and 10 grams of fiber. With numbers like that, you’re sure to be more satisfied for hours. You may feel as though you are indulging, but it’s all for just 3 grams of sugar and 8 grams of net carbs.
- 160 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- 10 grams of dietary fiber (40% of the daily value)
- 8 grams net carbs
- Gluten free
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- On-the-go snack, breakfast, or dessert
- Aspartame free
7 x BariatricPal Fluffy Vanilla Crisp Protein & Fiber Bars Per Box
Directions: Unwrap and enjoy!
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Cold Pack Service to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cold pack service only guarantees 48 hours of protection. Unfortunately, Netrition cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/