Sometimes after weight loss surgery, you just want a classic. That’s exactly what you get with BariatricPal Chocolate Protein Pudding. It has the deep chocolate taste and thick texture that satisfy, not to mention a satisfying 15 grams of protein. Of course, don’t confuse our pudding with regular chocolate pudding, which is chock-full of sugar and chock-empty of protein.
The box includes 7 packets of instant delight and nutrition. Each packet has 80 calories and 15 grams of protein – it’s a low-carb, high-protein snack, dessert, or small meal when you need a little boost and a lot of flavor. Stir it into 4 ounces of water for a tempting pudding within minutes, or use a little extra water to thin it out.
- 90 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- 25% of the daily value for calcium
- 10% of the daily value for iron
- Suitable for the Pureed, Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- A great dessert, snack, or breakfast
- Aspartame free
7 X Packets of Double Chocolate BariatricPal Pudding per box
Ingredients: Milk Protein Isolates, Cocoa (processed with Alkali, Vanillin), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Thickeners (Xanthan and Guar Gums, Sodium Alginate, Modified Corn Starch, Carrageenan, Maltodextrin), Sucralose, Caramel Color, Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate.
- Add 4 ounces of cold water into a cup or bowl.
- Mix rapidly with a spoon while adding the contents of one packet until mixture is smooth.
- Pudding thickens immediately upon standing and is ready to enjoy.
Allergy Information: Contains milk. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
Please Note: You might receive this item with branding from either BariatricPal or our sister company Healthy Living Foods. They're the same products, just different brand names.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/