Taking your calcium and probiotics can now be the favorite part of your day if you use BariatricPal Calcium Citrate Piña Colada Chews with Probiotics. The same Piña Colada treat that so many of us loved as children was the inspiration for this incredibly flavored calcium chew.
Each calcium citrate soft chew has 15 calories and no sugar or fat. Each chew has 500 mg of calcium citrate, 800 IU of vitamin D, and 250 million CFU of probiotics. Calcium citrate is essential for strong bones, and vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium, but many people are deficient in both of these nutrients. Vitamin D is also necessary for a healthy immune system, and deficiency is linked to chronic disease risk. Probiotics are healthy bacteria that live in your gut and may aid in proper digestion and immune function.
- May support bone and immune health.
- May support regular digestion.
- May promote colon, breast, and prostate health.
- May encourage intestinal microflora balance.
With BariatricPal Calcium Citrate Piña Colada Chews with Probiotics, you can love your calcium supplements as much as your bones do! They come in bags of 90 chews.
BariatricPal Calcium Citrate Soft Chews with Probiotics Highlights:
- Great taste
- 38% of the daily value for calcium per chew (500 mg)
- 500mg Calcium as Citrate per chew
- 100% of the daily value for vitamin D (800 IU)
- 250 million CFU Probiotics
- Sugar-free and no artificial sweeteners
- Suitable for Solid Foods, Maintenance, and Back-on-Track diets
- Suitable for Gastric Band, Gastric Sleeve, and Gastric Bypass patients
- Enjoy three (3) delicious 500 mg calcium citrate chews per day!
- 90 chews per bag. Each bag is a month supply for Gastric Bypass and Sleeve patients.
- Manufactured in an FDA inspected facility
- Kosher (OU-D) (click to verify)
How much should you take? Check with your doctor! You can also check the general guidelines and recommendations from the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS).
- No weight loss surgery: 2 to 3 chews daily (daily value of 1300 mg calcium)
- Gastric Sleeve surgery: 2 to 3 chews daily (1200 to 1500 1300 mg calcium)
- Gastric Band surgery: 2 to 3 chews daily (1200 to 1500 mg calcium)
- Gastric Bypass surgery: 2 to 3 chews daily (1200 to 1500 mg calcium)
- Biliopancreatic Diversion/Duodenal Switch (BPD/DS) surgery: 3 to 4 chews daily (1800 to 2400 mg calcium)
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.