In order to remain in good health, our bodies must maintain a homeostatic balance of blood pressure within a general range. When blood pressure is consistently above the normal range, there is an increased risk for chronic diseases associated with the cardiovascular system, brain, kidney, and other important organs and tissues. Risk factors include poor diet (high intake of sodium and fat), genetics, and lack of exercise. The average American lifestyle has lead to millions of Americans having elevated blood pressure and an increased incidence of chronic diseases associated with high blood pressure. Blood Pressure Support supplies potent nutrients and herbs to help maintain normal, healthy blood pressure.
Blood Pressure Support Tabs 90's by Netrition Features:
- Features a very high potency (600mg) of European Hawthorn berry extract which is the most clinically-tested hawthorn in the world.
- Offers a high potency (600mg) of magnesium.
- 300mg of taurine.
- Features Forslean® brand coleus forskohlii extract made by Sabinsa Corporation. Forslean® is the only coleus forskohlii supported by a U.S. patent.
Blood Pressure Support Tabs 90's by Netrition Benefits:
- Magnesium is critical for the relaxation of the smooth muscle that makes up the structure of blood vessels. It is also important for maintaining a healthy balance of sodium and potassium. Both of these functions help support normal, healthy blood pressure.
- Clinical studies show that hawthorn has a powerful effect on the maintenance of normal, healthy blood pressure by helping to relax blood vessels.
- The active ingredient in Coleus forskohlii, forskolin, increases cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP), which is important for supporting healthy blood pressure and the overall efficiency of heart function.
- Studies show taurine is important for normal, healthy blood pressure, heart muscle contraction, and helping to maintain overall heart function.
- Hops have a calming effect on the central nervous system which helps support normal, healthy blood pressure, particularly during times of physical and mental stress.
Contains: No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) tablets daily, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Blood Pressure Support Tabs 90's by Netrition is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.