Keto Soft Baked Cookies are a feel-good treat that you and your taste buds will love. Try it in Chocolate Chip flavor!
Keto Soft-Baked Cookie Mix by Keto and Co Highlights:
- 94% less sugar than leading brands
- Naturally sweetened with Wondrose (Erythritol, Fiber and Monk Fruit)
- Over 5g of gut-friendly fiber
- Just mix, roll, and bake for fresh cookies in 15 minutes
- Diabetic Friendly
- Makes 16 craveable, soft-baked cookies
Keto and Co’s mission is to make healthy, low-carb food convenient and delicious. They made their Keto Cookie Mix because you deserve to enjoy the foods you love!
Quick & Easy Instructions
What You’ll Need:
- 1 whole pouch of mix
- ¾ stick unsalted butter, melted
- 3 whole large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350⁰
- Whisk together all ingredients until smooth
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and press to flatten to about ¼” thick. Shape if desired. (Pro-tip: use wet fingers to press so they don’t stick)
- Bake for 9-12 minutes and allow to cool before eating
Simple & Fun Recipe Ideas:
- Cookie Skillet: Prepare batter as instructed on the package and spread into a greased pan or skillet. Bake at 350⁰ for 30-35 minutes. The center may still be soft. Allow cooling before slicing or topping with your favorite keto ice cream.
- Sandwich Cookies: Prepare dough as directed and spoon out 32 equal portions. Bake for 6-9 minutes. Sandwich cookies with your favorite nut butter, keto ice cream.
Ingredients: Chocolate Drops (Chocolate Liquor, Soluble Corn Fiber, Erythritol, Sunflower Lecithin, Stevia, Natural Flavor), Coconut Flour, Erythritol, Non-gmo Soluble Corn Fiber, Almond Flour, Psyllium Husk, Inulin, Salt, Baking Powder, Xanthan Gum, Monk Fruit Extract
Contains: Tree Nuts (Almonds, Coconut)
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.