Liposomal Nicotinamide Mononucleotide + TMG All-in-One to Help Support Healthy Aging, Endurance and Muscles *
Codeage NMN & betaine anhydrous TMG supplement with a unique liposomal delivery to enhance absorption.* This liposomal NMN supplement comes with a convenient capsules format that is easy to use with just 1 capsule a day. Codeage Liposomal NMN supplement is a great way to start using an NAD+ precursor as part of your regimen.
Liposomal NMN by Codeage Highlights:
- Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) stabilized form in powder-filled capsules
- NMN is known to be a precursor for NAD+
- This NMN supplement also offers betaine anhydrous (TMG) in each serving - Betaine has been studied for its support in athletic and muscle endurance and performance*
- This liposomal NMN formula features a liposomal delivery matrix with phospholipids sourced from non-GMO sunflower
- Liposomal delivery for enhanced absorption - Liposomes may help encapsulate, transport, and deliver nutrients more efficiently in the body*
- 1 capsule a day
- Vegan and non-GMO
- Gluten, dairy, soy-free, and keto-friendly
- Free of artificial ingredients and preservatives
- NMN may play a role as a NAD activator / NAD precursor*
- 1-month supply
- Formulated for both women and men
- NAD has been researched for its role in stem cells, telomeres, and cellular energy - NAD+ levels usually decline with age*
- Third-party tested
- Manufactured in a cGMP-certified facility in the USA
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.