Get 30g of protein in under two seconds with 3.2 ounces of Ohana Pro!
Ohana Pro comes in fresh fruit and coffee flavors, great to consume cold or at room temperature. This is very refreshing when considering most RTD drinks are some variant of chocolate or vanilla.
Ohana Pro 30g Protein Shots By Ohana Liquids Highlights:
- Little Package, Lots of Protein - Only 3.2 oz for 30 grams of protein
- Predigested (Hydrolyzed) so the protein is absorbed fast - It is actually made up of predigested protein peptides, this is what the stomach acid does to protein before it can be digested. This hydrolyzation results in the protein getting into the bloodstream MUCH faster than other protein sources like Chicken breast, steak, eggs, other protein drinks made up of whey or casein.
- The drink is heat stable - The vial can be in a gym bag, or the trunk of a car for months without going bad. And being a fruit flavor, not chocolate or vanilla, drinking the Ohana Pro at room temperature still tastes great.
- Easy Traveling - Being 3.2 oz the Ohana Pro can be taken through TSA for air travel.
- Indestructible Protein - The vial container is “virtually indestructible” making Ohana Pro a hardy nutrition source for military, hikers, or other users who do not have the luxury of a cooler.
- Lightweight - At only 3.2 oz the small vial can be stored in school backpacks, baby diaper bags, purses, or gym bags. Do you really want your 10-16 oz heavy chocolate protein drink to be your primary hydration after a hot workout just because you need protein? At only 3.2 oz Ohana Pro protein shots can be consumed allowing you to drink water or your favorite hydration drink to quench your thirst and hydrate your body the way YOU want.
- Fast consumption - Ohana Pro at 3.2 oz can be consumed in 1-2 seconds. Much faster than any “Ready to Drink” single-serve protein on the market, which is generally 8-14oz. Protein Powder products must be carried in a shaker cup, a water source must be handy, then 8-16 oz of fluid must be consumed, not to mention the cleanup. Food sources of protein, even after cooking take time to eat, not to mention the cleanup.
- Non-Bloating - Ohana Pro being only 3.2 oz does not cause bloating or feeling overly full like a large volume “Ready to Drink” (RTD) protein source. When on the go, no one wants the “Sloshy” feeling of having just drunk an 8-16 oz protein shake or “RTD” Also, being “predigested” through the hydrolyzation process, there is no stomach bloating or gassiness that can come with other protein drinks.
Creators of the original protein shot, Ohana Liquids brings decades of innovation in product design and manufacturing to the health and nutrition industry. Great tasting, convenient, and ultra-concentrated, Ohana products are ideal for a modern hectic healthy lifestyle. The ultimate "on the go" protein product!
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.