3 Amazing calcium chew flavors from ProCare Health! All New Cinnamon Roll, Sea Salted Caramel, and Dinner Mint!
If you find taking calcium tablets difficult, individually-wrapped soft chews make a great alternative that makes it easy to nourish your bones anytime, anywhere, and with or without food.
This ProCare Health Calcium Soft Chew 500mg 3-Flavor variety pack includes the following items:
- ProCare Health Calcium Soft Chew 500mg - Cinnamon Roll
- ProCare Health Calcium Soft Chew 500mg - Dinner Mint
- ProCare Health Calcium Soft Chew 500mg - Sea Salted Caramel
ProCare Health Calcium Chew 500mg Highlights:
- Only all-natural ingredient calcium chew on the market!
- Creamy, non-gritty texture
- 500mg Calcium, 500 IU Vitamin D3, 500 million CFU’s probiotics per chew
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- No Sugar Alcohols
- No Artificial Additives
Sweetened with tapioca syrup and raw cane sugar there are no artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols, so you can feel confident you are maintaining your optimum calcium levels to support your healthy, active lifestyle.
Directions: Take one chew up to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take at least 2 hours apart from iron to maximize the absorption of both supplements.
Like Calcium Citrate, TruCal does not require stomach acid for absorption, is non-constipating, does not increase the risk for kidney stones, and you don’t have to consume food with it. Making TruCal a comparable, if not more complete, calcium option than Calcium Citrate.
- TruCal is derived from Milk, removing Water, sugars (lactose), fats leaving just the minerals.
- TruCal contains braid array of minerals for bone health such as Calcium, phosphate, magnesium, zinc etc. calcium citrate only has calcium
- TruCal Absorbs better than citrate-based off of clinical study.
- Clinical study shows that TruCal has better absorption compared to that of calcium carbonate. Calcium Citrate and Carbonate appear to have the same levels of absorption when taken with foods.
- Clinical study shows dosages are taken with food.
- Spec sheet shows that absorbs well in a more even pH level stomach (low acidity).
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Cold Pack Service to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cold pack service only guarantees 36 hours of protection. Unfortunately, Netrition cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.