- 2 cups - Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour/Meal
- 1/4 cup - NOW Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup - Swerve Granular
- 1/4 tsp - salt
- 1/2 tsp - NOW Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1 tsp - Bob's Red Mill Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp. - ginger
- 1 tbsp. - cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp - nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp - ground cloves
- 1 - large egg
- 1/8 cup - Nutiva Coconut Oil (melted, but cool)
- 1 tsp - vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp. - Wholesome Sweeteners Blackstrap Molasses
- 1/4 cup - Sukrin Fiber Syrup Gold
Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl.
Mix ingredients with a large spoon and form dough with your hands.
Place dough on a piece of parchment paper and flatten with your hands.
Cover dough with another sheet of parchment paper.
Roll dough to about 1/4" thick. It helps to have a partner hold the parchment paper in place.
Cut out gingerbread men.
Pull away excess dough and place gingerbread men on cookie sheet.
Gather up excess dough scraps, form into a ball and repeat to create more gingerbread men.
Bake for 15-20 minutes at 325 degrees. Check after 15 minutes so that cookies do not burn.
Gingerbread men are easier to decorate the next day after the cookies harden. Use Vanilla Simple Mills Organic Frosting (not sugar free) or your favorite frosting.
Makes about 20 three to four inch gingerbread men cookies.