- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, about 4 inch, chopped
- 1/2 cup low carb barbeque sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Biscuit dough (see below)
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Brown beef, celery, and onion. Drain. Stir in low carb barbecue sauce and salt. Simmer uncovered for 3 minutes.
Place biscuit dough into each well of an ungreased large 6-muffin tin. Press dough firmly onto bottoms and up sides of cups. Spoon about 1/4 cup of beef mixture into each biscuit cup.
Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until edges of biscuits are golden brown. Place shredded cheese on top and return to oven just until cheese melts. Let stand one minute.
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Low Carb Flour Mix #1
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Erythritol / Sucralose Blend (or your favorite low carb sugar substitute)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
In a mixing bowl, combine ingredients until the dough forms a ball. Turn onto a flour dusted surface. Fold the dough in half and knead a half a dozen times adding enough flour to keep dough from sticking to your hands.