- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery
- 2 green onion (sliced thin)
- 1 cup low carb croutons
- 1/2 cup slivered toasted almonds
- 1 T. grated parmesan cheese
- 4 T. low carb Mayonnaise
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. curry powder (optional)
- 2 T. bacon bits (optional)
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In crockpot, combine chicken, celery, onions, croutons, almonds, and parmesan cheese. Toss together to mix.
In a small mixing bowl, combine mayo, lemon juice, salt, and curry powder. Stir until well blended. Then pour over chicken mixture and stir to coat thoroughly. Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours. Sprinkle with bacon bits and cheddar cheese. Turn to high and cook another 20 minutes or until cheese melts.