- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes, chopped
- 1/4 cup flax seeds, ground
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Tagatose
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener, your choice (or 6 drops liquid low carb sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 TBL (or 1/4 cup) Vitafiber liquid
Melt and brown the butter in a sauce pan.
In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients together. In a separate bowl, mix all wet ingredients together, including browned butter. Add wet to dry ingredients and mix.
Mold cookies together with your hands into small balls. They will be a bit crumbly, but will meld together when baked. Place on cookie sheet and flatten with your hand. Bake for 5 - 7 minutes until golden brown around edges.
These cookies are crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside. Very reminiscent of brown sugar oatmeal cookies.