Celebrate Magnesium 100 mg is made of Magnesium bisglycinate chelate because it is the most absorbable form available. Magnesium benefits the body by aiding in glucose metabolism, working within the body to lower inflammatory markers, and helping to reduce muscle cramps. Additionally magnesium plays a role in bone formation and affects parathyroid hormone and vitamin D levels. Magnesium may also improve gut health. Low magnesium can contribute to migraine and headache formation. Available in a vegan capsule. Gluten free.
- Take one capsule daily or as directed as a dietary supplement
- Appropriate for all patients as directed by a physician
- Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate: Magnesium bisglycinate is the most absorbable form available. Magnesium aids in glucose metabolism. Magnesium plays a role in bone formation and affects parathyroid hormone and vitamin D levels. Low magnesium levels can also play a role in migraine and headache formation. Magnesium also works within the body to lower inflammatory markers.
- If you are experiencing persistent nausea, vomiting, GI upset, or other symptoms contact your healthcare provider immediately.
- Adult Use Only unless recommended by a healthcare provider.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children.
- Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based on each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
- It is important to look for a product manufactured in a GMP Certified facility. A GMP Certified facility is one that has proven to have good manufacturing practices. This is a pharmaceutical certification that ensures products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.