Try these delectable Tom & Jenny's Sugar-Free Soft Caramels in Five Flavors! Created by a dentist and a James Beard awarded pastry chef to taste great and help prevent cavities, with no sugar, no gluten, and nothing artificial! Each 2.9oz bag contains at least 13 delectable pieces of caramel.
Best of all, each serving of five pieces contains just 100 calories and under 12 grams of net carbs*
Tom & Jenny's Sugar-Free Soft Caramels Highlights:
- Indulgent caramels: rich, soft tasty caramels
- Sugar-free: sweetened with natural, plant-derived xylitol and maltitol
- Natural: never with artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavors
- Manufactured in the USA with love: with domestic and foreign ingredients
- Guaranteed tasty: 100% refund if you don't love them
What ingredients do they use?
Tom and Jenny's pride themselves on using high-quality ingredients like fresh—never powdered—milk cream. These caramels are sweetened with Xylitol and Maltitol Syrup, two plant-derived sugar alcohols (a misnomer because they are neither sugar nor alcoholic). They contain up to 33% fewer calories and half the net-carbs of sugar.
This variety pack includes the following items:
- Tom & Jenny's Sugar-Free Soft Caramels - Classic
- Tom & Jenny's Sugar-Free Soft Caramels - Chocolate
- Tom & Jenny's Sugar-Free Soft Caramels - Ginger
- Tom & Jenny's Sugar-Free Soft Caramels - Coffee
- Tom & Jenny's Sugar-Free Soft Caramels - Spiced Rum
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Cold Pack Service to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cold pack service only guarantees 36 hours of protection. Unfortunately, Netrition cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.