Netrition is always looking for ways to support your health goals. Having a full range of vitamins and minerals, and other dietary supplements, is one way we do that. And now, we have PatchAid Patches to help with that. As long as your healthcare provider agrees, you can use PatchAid Patches instead of oral supplements. Here’s what to know about our new brand: PatchAid.
Reasons to Choose Vitamin Patches*
Why would you consider using vitamin patches instead of traditional vitamin capsules, chews, gummies, or other oral forms of vitamins? One good reason is that you don’t like to swallow these items.
But it can go deeper than that. Here are some more reasons why you might choose to use topical patches instead of oral supplements.
- You have a sensitive stomach and oral vitamins cause gastrointestinal discomfort.
- You worry that some nutrients may compete for absorption and you won’t be able to absorb the nutrients you take by mouth.
- You don’t like needing to find out whether you need to take your vitamins on an empty or a full stomach.
- You can’t swallow capsules due to a procedure such as bariatric surgery.
- You take many different supplements and find it hard to remember which ones you’ve taken and which ones you still need to take in a day.
PatchAid Patches can help with all of those reasons! They come with a variety of nutrients and other ingredients, and they’re easy to use.
Do PatchAid Patches have any benefits for children? They sure do! At least, they do if the following describe your children.
- They are picky eaters and may be missing out on key nutrients on a daily basis.
- They are too busy playing to eat balanced meals and may not be getting all of their essential nutrients every day.
- They get so wound up at night that they have trouble sleeping.
- They don't like to take their vitamins. (Have you ever tried to get a child to swallow something that she is determined to avoid? The child usually wins the battle!).
Types of Patches from PatchAid*
PatchAid Patches include a variety of types. The range is about as big as the range for any form of oral supplements. These are some examples of the types of PatchAid Patches you might find at Netrition.
- Patches with essential vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, such as a Multivitamin, Iron, Vitamin D3/Calcium, Vitamin C, B Vitamin, or Omega-3 Patch.
- Weight loss patches, such as a Garcinia Cambogia, SlimTrim, or other weight loss aids.
- Patches for specific parts of the body, such as a Collagen Patch for joints, a Focus and Clarity Patch for the brain and mind, or a Biotin Patch for hair, skin, and nails.
- Patches to help you feel better, such as an Easy Cycle Patch, a Migraine Patch, or a Hangover Patch.
- Patches for sleep, such as the Sleep Aid Patch, and patches for energy, such as the B12 Energy Plus Patch.
Netrition also has PatchAid Patch Packs. With packs, you get multiple types of patches that are all designed to work together towards a common goal. It can be easier to get what you need when you don’t have to hand-select each type of patch individually.
How PatchAid Patches Work
When you take your vitamins, you swallow them and they get digested. Eventually they get to your bloodstream. It’s simple, right?
Well, that’s not how it works anymore. At least, it’s different when you use topical vitamin patches. PatchAid Patches contain a high amount of nutrients and other active ingredients suspended in a matrix. When you apply the patch to your skin, the ingredients are activated to be transported through your skin, or transdermally. The ingredients get into your capillaries, or blood flow, and eventually get circulated throughout your body.
How to Use PatchAid Patches
It’s easy to use PatchAid Patches. You don’t have to worry about what time you use them, whether you’re taking them on an empty or full stomach, or even how they look! They come with discreet skin-colored or clear colors so they’re hard for other people to see. You can also place them on an area of skin that will be under clothing so nobody knows they’re on you.
Here’s how to use PatchAid Patches.
- Choose an area of skin that does not have hair, lotion, or oil residues. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the liner backing from the patch.
- Apply the sticky part of the patch to your skin and push firmly to make it stick.
- Wear the patch for up to 8 hours and then remove it, fold it in half, and discard it.
- Repeat the next day with a new patch.
It’s okay to use multiple PatchAid Patches at once. Just be sure to talk to your doctor first.
While you’re wearing the patch, you can exercise, sweat, and move around. The patches are designed to move with you and to stick.
PatchAid Vitamin Patches are a new brand at Netrition, and it’s one that we think can be a game-changer. With vitamin patches, you can take your vitamins without worrying about issues such as what time it is and whether you need to take them separately from each other or with or without food. You can use multiple patches, too. Ask your healthcare provider which ones may be right to help you reach your health and nutrition goals with a minimum of hassle.
*The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The MultiVitamin Plus Topical Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.