BariatricPal High Protein Mashed Potatoes - Variety Pack taste so good you would never know they are good for your diet and blood sugar. They are made with real potatoes, sour cream, and chives, and seasoned with onion powder, garlic powder, and other spices.
Each box of BariatricPal High Protein Mashed Potatoes contains 7 single-serving packets.
BariatricPal High Protein Mashed Potatoes - Variety Pack Highlights:
- 110 Calories
- Less than 1 gram of fat
- 3 grams of dietary fiber
- 13 grams net carbs
- 11 grams of protein
- Instant side dish, entree, or snack
- Contains more than 15 essential vitamins and minerals
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, lap-band, and BPD/DS bariatric surgery patients
- Suitable for pureed foods, soft foods, and solid foods diets.
- Kosher (OU)
- Do not prepare with a shaker bottle!
- Mix contents of one packet with 1/2 cup (4 fl. oz.) of cold water in a deep, microwave-safe bowl & stir well.
- Microwave on high, uncovered for 1 1/2 minutes. Please note: Microwave heating times may vary.
- Remove from the microwave. Stir well. Enjoy.
This variety pack includes the following items:
- BariatricPal High Protein Mashed Potatoes - Sour Cream & Chives
- BariatricPal High Protein Mashed Potatoes - Garlic
BariatricPal High Protein Mashed Potatoes - Sour Cream & Chives Nutrition Facts:
BariatricPal High Protein Mashed Potatoes - Garlic Nutrition Facts:
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/